- With plastic washers - Shell: 8mm Allen head axle bolt
$23.99 - $24.99
TruVativ Power Spline Bottom Bracket fits proprietary powerspline design popular as OE spec with many moderate-price TruVativ cranks. • Proprietary spline design popular as OE spec with many moderate-price TruVativ cranks • Crank bolts are included
$27.99 - $29.99
Shimano's BB-UN55 Square Spindle Bottom Brackets are the unofficial standard for English-threaded cartridge bottom brackets. Quality, value, and durability come together to keep you cranking for many, many miles. - Fits JIS Square-Taper Cranksets - Hollow spindle - Crankarm fixing bolts not included
- Simple and reliable square taper bottom bracket - Replaces both BB-UN26 and BB-UN55 - Sealed cartridge bearings - Cr-Mo axle - For bicycles equipped with a chain case, select BB-UN300-K - For E-type front derailleur compatibility, choose BB-UN300-E - Fixing bolts not included; Shimano FC-E6000 bolts suggested
- American style BB for older 3-piece cranks - American BB for 3-piece cranksets - Fits 68mm American frames - Steel construction - Weight: 517 grams - Shell: 68mm - Interface: 24 tpi - Spindle Type: SQR JIS - Cup Material: Steel
- Steel body - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Repair BB designed to work in frames that have stripped BB threads - Shell: 68mm - Spindle Type: Square Taper JIS - Weight: 360-370 grams
$38.00 - $39.99
Get the most out of SRAM's high-tech cranksets with the GXP Team Bottom Bracket. Built to last, this super-smooth bottom bracket lets your SRAM GXP crankset (sold separately) spin effortlessly without weighing you down.
The SRAM DUB bottom bracket series has a simple job—to connect crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to the drivetrain. SRAM engineered the oversized DUB spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard, simplifying crankarm compatibility. - Gutter Seal Technology drastically improves sealing against the elements - Sealed cartridge bearings - One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard
$47.99 - $50.00
Striking the balance between light weight, long life and durability, TruVativ's Giga Pipe Team SL Bottom Bracket uses 3 sealed cartridge bearings to provide smooth pedaling season after season. For serious strength, the Giga Pipe boasts CNC-machined aluminum cups and a stiff chromoly spindle, too.
TruVativ's Howitzer Team Bottom Bracket is THE workhorse built for abuse. Sealed, oversize cartridge bearings are used to provide smooth action and extreme durability. For serious downhill-worthy strength, the Howitzer boasts CNC-machined aluminum cups and a chromoly spindle, too.
$49.99 - $54.99
- Left and right bottom bracket cups with standard bearings for FSA MegaExo cranks - BB-9050 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm MTB K-Force and Team Issue cranks - BB-8681 for K-Force Light (a non-ceramic option) and SLK Light Road MegaExo cranks (BB-8681 bearing covers have been redesigned so that the spindle now rides directly on the bearing itself) - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm shell MTB Gravity Lite, Moto X and Afterburner cranks - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 83mm shell MTB Gravity Lite cranks - BB-6200 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega No Bolt Design cranks - BB-6000 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega cranks - BB-4000 is for 19mm spindle 69mm shell Omega cranks - BB-1000 is for 19mm spindle 68/73mm MTB Gamma cranks - 1.37" x 24tpi (English threads) or M36 x 24tpi (Italian threads)
Origin-8's ISIS Bottom Bracket is everything you need to get your wheels rolling. It features a steel body and hollow-chromoly spindle that adds stiffness and cuts down on weight. The sealed bearings are super smooth and durable, and this fine BB is available in 3 sizes with a 68mm shell.
Wheels Mfg original BB86/92 bottom bracket is a significant upgrade to any OEM BB86 bottom bracket. Two machined aluminum cups offer increased durability and bearing life, while keeping a simple press together method for installation and maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement. - Bearings: Enduro ABEC-3 - Color: Red - Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BB86, BB92 - Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 86mm - 92mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41mm - Crank Spindle Type: GXP (SRAM, Truvativ, Etc.) - Crank Spindle Diameter: 22/24mm - Weight: 114g
SRAM's Red GXP BlackBox Bottom Bracket Cups are the premium choice for getting the most out of every pedal stroke. They feature ceramic bearings that drastically reduce drag on the crankset, meaning more of your power goes directly to the road. Plus, the ceramic bearings and stainless-steel races mean these cups are incredibly light and durable, too!
Page 1 of 1