$2.99 - $4.99
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
- Kraton-rubberized grip area for comfort and control - Y-grip profile for improved torque - 70Y2: 3-sided Y-wrench (4,5,6mm) - 74A1: Double-sided, removable bits (3, 4, 5, 6mm hex bits and flat-head & Phillips screwdriver bits) - 60A2: 3-sided socket (8, 9, 10mm)
• Updated with a new material and new design • Features a wide flat tip for easy entry and fast tire removal, ergonomic shape and a handy spoke hook when multiple levers are needed • Perfect for tight beads and tubeless tires • Sold in sets of two.
$4.99 - $5.99
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
Park's Chainring Nut Wrench makes chainring bolt installation and removal easy. It securely holds the slotted nut to prevent spinning when tightening or loosening the bolt. And, it's double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, including Campagnolo chainring bolt nuts.
Park's Gear Clean Brush has a handle on one end with a curved, serrated edge perfect for cleaning between cassette cogs. The other end's tough nylon bristles are ideal for cleaning the derailleurs, chain and other drivetrain parts to keep them clean and prevent premature wear. It also works great on brakes and other components that collect dirt and grime. The GearClean easily fits in a toolbox or pack.
Park's professional-quality, precision-sized spoke wrenches are hardened and chrome plated for long service. Wrenches are vinyl coated in one of four colors indicating the size at a glance. You will find these wrenches in virtually every professional bike shop and every shop mechanic's personal tool stash. Make sure you have the sizes you need in your home toolbox and bike bag.
Removes Presta and Schrader valve cores. CNC machined, anodized finish with laser-etched logo. Fits between spokes for quick and easy core removal. Features knurled end for a no-slip grip.
$8.95 - $8.99
Park's Double-Ended Cone Wrenches are designed for home mechanics. They're made of thin tool steel to fit the low-clearance adjusting nuts and cone flats on a variety of bearing assemblies. Each wrench is chrome plated for long life and available in popular combinations from 11 to 18mm. Most applications require a pair of cone wrenches. Call or stop by. We can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
- Paintbrush-like shape for easier application and cleaning
The Park FR-4 Freewheel Remover fits Atom, Regina, splined Zeus and some Schwinn-approved freewheels. It's built thin so that removing axle parts is unnecessary. And, it's constructed of durable heat-treated steel.
It's a spoon! It's a fork! Park's Stainless-Steel Spork is a take-along culinary multi-tool made from high-quality, rustproof stainless steel with a comfortable vinyl-coated handle. Who said nutrition has to come from energy bars? Pack your favorite eats and Park's Spork for enjoying on-the-ride snacks and mid-repair munchies in style! The Spork has a hole for carrying it on a keychain or hanging it on your workbench.
$9.95 - $9.99
Park's Cone Wrenches are made of durable tool steel and are nice and thin to fit on the small-clearance cones found on hubs and other bearing assemblies. Plus, they work as regular wrenches, too. They feature Park's special Y heads that put more material where it's needed for excellent durability and strength. Most applications require at least 2 cone wrenches. If you have questions please contact us and we can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
Fact—tools make work easier. Free up that extra hand during tire stud installation with the Bontrager Tire Stud Tool, featuring a magnetized tip that securely holds the tire stud in place for a quick and easy installation. So grab a beverage of your choice, add some studs to your studdable tires, and ride through the winter's worst. Key features - Magnetized tip securely holds tire stud for easy installation - Use with Bontrager Tire Studs for installation on stud-ready tires
Park's Bottom Bracket/Cassette Tool for Campagnolo is an indispensable tool for your Campagnolo drivetrain. It's for installing and removing all Record, Chorus, Centaur and Athena bottom brackets, and all Campagnolo cassette lockrings.
12 splines, 22.6mm diameter fits Shimano, Sachs Aris, Sun Race, DNP Epoch, and other 5–10 speed freewheels. The FR-1.3 includes an enlarged thru-hole to accommodate 14mm axles.
For use in conjunction with our reaming pedal taps, this thread insert is held in place with a strong thread locker and allows you to install any standard pedal. - Pack of 10, fits 9/16" pedals.
- Pedal thread inserts are used to replace damaged threads in cranks
Heat treated alloy tool steel, one inch base fits wrench or bench vise. Thin wall construction allows use without removal of cones and locknuts. The FR-5.2G has 12 splines that are approximately 23.4mm across. - Fits Shimano, SRAM, SunRace, SunTour, Chris King and other cassette lockrings - Fits the SRAM XX1 11-speed cassettes - Also Fits Shimano disc brake lockrings - Guide pin stabilizes tool
Park's Hex Wrench Set offers all the popular Allen wrenches (1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm) in a convenient fold-up unit. The tool tips are chamfered for a positive grip and the one-piece fiber-reinforced-resin handle is light, comfortable, slip resistant and 40% stronger than steel.
• Updated to fit better in the hand with a more rounded, smoother shape • The precision sized SW-7.2 fits the three most popular spoke nipple sizes on the market • Nickel plated for years of service • Designed for the home mechanic. FIts the following size spoke nipples: • .127" (3.23mm) • .130" (3.30mm) • .136" (3.45mm)
The Park FR-2 Freewheel Remover fits SunTour two-notch freewheels. It's built thin so that removing axle parts is unnecessary. And, it's constructed of durable heat-treated steel. (Not recommended for use with SunTour 4- and 6-notch freewheels.)
Park's Valve Core Tool is great for tightening, removing and installing Schrader and Presta valve cores (the cores are inside the valve), and also Presta valve extenders that have 5mm wrench flats. It's a handy tool to save a tube when all that's wrong is a broken valve, and it also lets you remove valves to easily insert sealant.
- 15 mm opening is laser cut with precision and perfect angle to help you loosen the pedals as easy as possible - 270mm of length for extra leverage - Small and light weight, perfect for toolbox and traveling
- The wrench is used for tightening and unscrewing screws with 4, 5, and 6mm hex-shaped nut
- Perfect for the common 5mm hex hardware found on every modern bicycle. - Ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle. - Features extra long hex key and second ball-end. - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use. The 5mm hex is by far, the most common size hex found on modern bicycle. Inspired by our other hex driver sizes, which are some of the most comfortable and ergonomic hex wrenches we've ever used, we decided to bring you these features in the common 5mm size. Features include an ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle for comfort and control, an extra long hex key for exceptional leverage, a second ball end for quick and easy installation or removal, and heat-treated S2 tool steel construction for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago. Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide. AWS-3 FEATURES - 2mm, 2.5mm, and 3mm hex set - Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life - Chamfered tips for a perfect fit
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago. Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide. AWS-1 FEATURES - 4mm, 5mm, and 6mm hex set - Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life - Chamfered tips for a perfect fit
The Park FR-3 Freewheel Remover fits SunTour four-notch freewheels. It's built thin so that removing axle parts is unnecessary. And, it's constructed of durable heat-treated steel.
Park combines the three most used bolt sizes into one convenient wrench. The 3-Way Sprocket Wrench sports 8, 9 and 10mm sockets made from forged chrome-vanadium steel in Park's classic Y-shape that offers plenty of leverage and a comfortable grip.
Page 1 of 3 Next page