The S-Works Stumpjumper EVO is much more than just a trail bike, it's a shred-sled built to full-send down the gnarliest trails. Featuring an all-new design, with an adjustable head tube angle, 150mm of performance tuned travel, and the adaptability of S-Sizing, this thing is an absolute ripper. The S-Works Stumpjumper EVO—get rowdy.
This S-Works Stumpjumper EVO Frame is the perfect canvas to imagine your ultimate ride. Build your totally custom dream bike, make it a reality, and shred happily, partner, no matter where those trails are, or how rowdy they get.
150MM OF TRAIL-TAMING TRAVEL
- All the travel in the world is useless without the proper kinematics, which is why we kept it at the forefront of the new Stumpjumper EVO design. With the learnings from the suspension design on the Demo and Enduro, and practically countless hours of field and suspension lab development, we've not only improved the pedaling performance of the Stumpjumper, but we've made it more capable, agile, and lively. We increased anti-squat, so the suspension better-resists pedal bob and then, we further-improved bump performance on square-edge hits. Bottom line? This thing shreds trails not legs.
- The S-Sizing geometry of the new Stumpjumper EVO is our most progressive yet. Long, low, slack, a short offset fork, a steeper seat tube angle—they're all the talk of the town because they make your ride better. But the perfect geometry is different for different riders, which is why the geo on the new Stumpjumper EVO is fully adjustable with six different settings. Not only are you able to adjust the BB height by 10mm, but you can adjust your head tube by two-degrees.
- Rider-First Engineered frames use a size-specific approach to ride characteristics that ensures every frame performs flawlessly. So, whether you're a Grom riding an S1, or in need of the lengthy S6, you'll experience the same ride characteristics—on-rail cornering and balanced front and rear stiffness, all at the lightest-possible weight.
- When we introduced the SWAT door on the Stumpjumper in 2016, we increased pocket space, and added room for those "oh s**t" pumps and flat accessories. With the new Stumpjumper, we've kept those same design hallmarks, but have increased the volume and added a SWAT Bladder, that gives you an extra 22oz of water hidden in your downtube. Yes, it's the same size as a small bottle.
|Frame||FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, SWAT Door integration, head tube angle adjustment, horst pivot BB adjustment, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm of travel|
|Rear Shock||FOX FLOAT DPX2 Factory, Rx Trail Tune, Kashima coat, 3-position adjustment w/ Open Mode adjustment, S1:210x50mm, S2-S6:210x55mm|
|Axles||Rear: 148 x 12mm|
|Accessories & Extras||Increased-volume SWAT Door integration with 22oz SWAT Bladder|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Gloss Carbon/Black/Brushed Black Chrome / S1||888818674664||76321-0101||SJE354845811|
|Gloss Carbon/Black/Brushed Black Chrome / S2||888818674671||76321-0102||SJE355599012|
|Gloss Carbon/Black/Brushed Black Chrome / S3||888818674688||76321-0103||SJE357317393|
|Gloss Carbon/Black/Brushed Black Chrome / S4||888818674695||76321-0104||SJE352435984|
|Gloss Carbon/Black/Brushed Black Chrome / S5||888818674701||76321-0105||SJE352028915|
|Gloss Carbon/Black/Brushed Black Chrome / S6||888818674718||76321-0106||SJE357726866|
|Gloss White/Black/Carbon / S1||888818674602||76321-0001||SJE336228151|
|Gloss White/Black/Carbon / S2||888818674619||76321-0002||SJE333419822|
|Gloss White/Black/Carbon / S3||888818674626||76321-0003||SJE33169033|
|Gloss White/Black/Carbon / S4||888818674633||76321-0004||SJE337427994|
|Gloss White/Black/Carbon / S5||888818674640||76321-0005||SJE339394185|
|Gloss White/Black/Carbon / S6||888818674657||76321-0006||SJE335683066|